It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:50 am

All times are UTC

Créez un forum Gratuit >

Page 1 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Your Favorite Game
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 am 

Click to view report Click to view report

Out of a ranking of one-five, (one being the best), what would be your favorite games? mine would be

5. Mercenaries 2

4. Metal Gear Solid 2- Sons of Liberty

3. Grand Theft Auto IV

2. Metal Gear Solid 3- Snake Eater

1. Metal Gear Solid 4- Guns of the Patriots

"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. All you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we die." -Captain Price

Post subject: Re: Your Favorite Game
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:00 pm 

1, COD MW 2

2, Warrock

3, GTA 4

4, Half life

5, GTA SA

My youtube channel
My twitter: check out & follow
My site (in dutch)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 pm 
I'm pretty shy about gaming^^And sometimes I'm being nostalgic about old games, like F1 Challenge '99-'02 or GTA LCS^^

1-Major League Baseball 08 The Show
2-Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
3-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
4-Colin McRae Rally 05
5-Need for Speed Most Wanted
6-F1 Challenge '99-'02
7-FIFA 08
8-FIFA 07
9-Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
10-Heroes of Might and Magic IV

1-Since I moved to US year ago I started to pay my attention to kinds of sports everyone likes here. Baseball seems amazing to me!
2-I actually got it for first time about 2 weeks ago^^, so it's still pretty high in my favorites list. Curious thing: I never ever played GTA III^^
3-Just because of Hunting...
4-Love rally-cars! The only sound of engine freaks me out! You can get any damage in that game- from little scratches to your door hanging outside of your ride! Amazingest game of rally era!
5-Very nostalgic game for me! I played it when it first came out, but reached only 12th position in Blacklist^^Well, I was 10 at that time!
6-Also nostalgic game for me. Was one of my first racing games alongside with NfS:U and NfS:U2
7-Just nice game!
8-Would be at the top of this list few months ago... No doubt, was my favorite game ever. I played it for 2 years in row without going to anything else.
9-Cool game!
10-The only strategy I like... My mom used to play it when I was 7 years old. One of my first games, as well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:25 am 
Admin

This is good^^^glad you like baseball,if your not to shy about it,I am wondering which baseball team caught your attention first,and why? Just curious as to how others see the game,that have a fresh out look on it. :mrgreen:

btw...good choices on your list :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:12 am 

I like NFS, but...I think this new game isn't going to be as good as the previous ones....Most Wanted, Underground, were some of my first games for the Gamecube, and I just got Undercover for my PS3. Undercover, so far, to me, is the best of the series, but, it is ALOT like Most Wanted. Underground was actually the first Racing Game I ever played. back in the day, I played COD Finest Hour, Big Red One (*Special Edition*) and the old Medal of Honor games. they were the best! of course, now, you can notice a graphic difference between Finest Hour, and MW2! They used to be the best graphics ever! Now, of course, games are so very realistic. Rainbow Six Vegas kicks Rainbow Six 3's graphics.

"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. All you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we die." -Captain Price

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:50 pm 

Fox wrote:
I like NFS, but...I think this new game isn't going to be as good as the previous ones....Most Wanted, Underground, were some of my first games for the Gamecube, and I just got Undercover for my PS3. Undercover, so far, to me, is the best of the series, but, it is ALOT like Most Wanted. Underground was actually the first Racing Game I ever played. back in the day, I played COD Finest Hour, Big Red One (*Special Edition*) and the old Medal of Honor games. they were the best! of course, now, you can notice a graphic difference between Finest Hour, and MW2! They used to be the best graphics ever! Now, of course, games are so very realistic. Rainbow Six Vegas kicks Rainbow Six 3's graphics.

i know nfs shift isn't that good because according to a friend you can'teven choose free roam

My youtube channel
My twitter: check out & follow
My site (in dutch)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:04 pm 

FiGro wrote:
This is good^^^glad you like baseball,if your not to shy about it,I am wondering which baseball team caught your attention first,and why? Just curious as to how others see the game,that have a fresh out look on it. :mrgreen:

btw...good choices on your list :)

thx, FiGro
Sice I live in Phila I'm a fan of Philadelphia Phillies! I love them! Watch all possible games I can! Was so sad when they lost to NY Yankees... :cry:
If u wanna continue this discussion- lets move to 'Baseball' topic in Friends Room!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 am 

alan wrote:
Fox wrote:

i know nfs shift isn't that good because according to a friend you can'teven choose free roam

Yeah, I think so. plus, I think Shift is going to be...legal racing instead of the street racing, as used in previous games. That new Midnight Club looks pretty cool, though someone told me it is really hard- that you don't get a GPS, and when someone wants to race you, you have to know the street's names so you can navigate, but....I don't know. you'd think a GPS would have to be added....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:06 pm 

1:GTA SA
2:GTA 3
3:GTA LCS
4:NFS: Most Wanted
5: NFS Underground 2

UG2 is a good game,get it for PC,get a steering wheel and sit behind it in a Pontiac GTO!

You say Flowers-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-i say STFU
You say Pop-I scream Metal!
You say Hannah M.-i punch you in the face

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:41 pm 
I see, u like 'oldies' too^^

Page 1 of 6 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next