It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:12 am

All times are UTC

Créez un forum Gratuit >

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Strange Things
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:38 pm 

Alright, sorry I've been away, comrades. I've been rather busy. Anyways, so look, I was playing Metal Gear Solid 4- Guns of the Patriots a few days ago, right? Well, if ANYONE here has played MGS, they know that in the original MGS game, a long soldier, using the codename "Solid Snake" (I will go REALLY deep into this storyline if anyone asks questions about this series, trust me. I'm TRYING not to at the moment.....trying so hard....) and his reason for being sent there was to rescue DARPA Chief Donald Anderson, and the ARMSTECH President, Kenneth Baker, from terrorists. Terrorists supposedly had a nuclear launching capability, and Snake's objective was to find out if it was a bluff, or real, as well. The terrorists are of a Next Generation Special Forces Unit called "FOXHOUND". Not only members of FOXHOUND, but GENOME Soldiers as well. GENOME soldiers are soldiers who had their genes altered, to make them into a more elite fighting warrior. The island Snake is on, is Shadow Moses Island. Well, in MGS 4, you go back to Shadow Moses Island for some reasons I REALLY don't want to go in to right now. Well, you find many things related to the first game. Like an old security camera, when you walk to it, Snake will have a flashback, of the same camera, nine years ago. If you go to the heli port, where a Russian HIND D attack chopper was in MGS1, you'll hear an audio flashback (voices) of a conversation. "A HIND D? What's a Russian Gunship doing here? Colonel, there's a HIND D here." and some more, but you know. as well as the fact you can find ghosts. The ghosts of GENOME soldiers, where they once patrolled in MGS1, the ghosts of the members of FOXHOUND, in the areas where you killed them in MGS1, and so forth. but, you see, they have no effect on the game. They're just there for the "Oh, that's really cool" moments. That's their point, to merely entertain the player. And I was thinking.......GTA.......All of this, isn't it just to entertain the player? finding a "real" Elvis in SA is impossible. For one, I know, the poster of "ZOMBIE ELVIS!" in GTA III, but look at the pic. It resembles Elvis when he died. So.....why would a game based BEFORE III, have a much older version of Elvis, with a different hair style as well? Also, just like the lights in the game, so called "UFOs" Yes, they're weird. But, they're probably just planes. Just like in GTA IV, it has insanely fast lights too, but it's nothing. No, really- you can't get to them. No matter how close you get, they get farther away. Sounds like SA, right? random fast lights. I don't think it's really anything. If ANYTHING, it could be a random thing added due to Area 69, to make it more like Area 51. Bigfoot. Well, obviously fake, but the name on the credits. That happens. People use nicknames. But, even if it weren't that, it's probably just a "Oh, that's cool" moment added for SA players, who hunted Bigfoot. Right? Surely I can't be the only one who thinks this. No, I'm not trying to kill everyone's spirit. FAR FROM IT. because, there's some things I don't know how to explain, the the canes. but, if you ask me, it's just a reference to Chris Formage. but, think about this, if you DO get into Epsilon....then what? What happens then, my friends? Secrets shops? No, that's blue hell. New guns? why? you're in a peaceful area, WHY sell new guns? new prostitutes? Again, useless. Money? useless. just use a cheat code. See what I'm saying? If Epsilon is indeed real, NOTHING cool would really be able to happen, if you managed to get into it. it's all, most likely, "that's cool" moments.

"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. All you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we die." -Captain Price

Post subject: Re: Strange Things
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 pm 
Site Admin

Yea, we find only details, links...
I'm sure, since years, that there is no hidden Epsilon mission or video in the game...
But i'm sure there is a logical, a key...

We see links everywhere, right, because of our 5 years old Hunt, and all the hypothesis we made.
Too much links, sometimes contradictory, drived a lot of us to think there is no logical.

That's because we have to recentralize the Hunt, restart from the begenning, forget all the theories and just analyse the real Epsilon Writings and talks:
https://sites.google.com/site/programmeepsilonproject/epsilon-texts-ntalks

We learn everyday in the Epsilon Hunt, and sometimes we learn that a link is wrong, like for exemple the common grave, not linked to Epsilon at all, we know that now.
One by one, we can delete links, and finaly keep the most logical, the most "true".

Then, restart to Hunt, with this new basement.
If there is no truth at the final, All our efforts could contribute to write the future of Epsilon.

Look at all the old rumors, that are still alive since GTA3, and now, just imagine in a few years, our ideas, hypothesis, will be take as "proofs" by the future Hunters...
If one day R* decide to make a special GTA edition with Epsilon, perhaps, perhaps they will use our conclusion to build their scenario.
I can't imagine a "GTA special mysteries serial" without Darkel, or Candy Suxx and the Pastor...Both rumors without basement propagated in the web.
Our hypothesis and ideas all have basements, they can live longer than the others.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 am 

What's special about Candy Suxx? I know she appears in nearly every game, or makes a reference of herself- even in LCS there was posters of her movies.

There is many things, hidden things, in the GTA world. And btw, there should be a new SA in a few years. No, not acting on rumors. I'm going by this- in SA, you see VC maps all around the place. and, in IV, you can find, yet again, Vice City maps. So, it could be a clue, the way it was before- Liberty City, Vice City, then San Andreas. So, a new Vice City should come out, then, a new SA.

"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. All you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we die." -Captain Price

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 am 
Admin

Quote:
"GTA special mysteries serial" without Darkel, or Candy Suxx and the Pastor

I would love to see this^^^in a future gta..the fan base is aging,R* may want a gta to hold us;
it may well be...
" Grand Theft Auto Mystery Hunter "

Far-fetched?..maybe so..who cares,its good to dream out load,maybe R* will read our dreams,someday :|

Quote:
Fox wrote>before- Liberty City, Vice City, then San Andreas. So, a new Vice City should come out, then, a new SA.

This^^^is the prevailing wind..and has a lot of Merit.
it has been my thought as well.

Do you think SA should have 3 gta's ? one for each city..spaced apart in reguler release as a full,
gta and not a stories?

Do to its SIZE ,popularity,and just because..it deserves it, because of its masterful art,and so much,
left un-done.

Last edited by FiGro on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: correction

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:27 am 

R* themselves said they couldn't add all they wanted into GTA IV, as it was such a massive amount of things, and it was just "too big" to add more, that's why the Episodes from Liberty City games were made. so they, separate games, could have what was removed from IV. So, making a place that was HUGE in the PS2 version, and making it even bigger than IV, would be enough trouble- combining it with two other HUGE locations would be impossible. Vice City wasn't too big, but if you think about it- neither was the GTA III version of Liberty City- now, it's massive.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:41 am 
Admin

I do not want a new SA on PS2..I want it on PS3 and PC..then size won't play in to it.
especially if they just use one city at a time LS,SF,LV...I would however prefer them in one,

new game..just leave the other two meager,until its that cities turn...our just do it when PS4,
is made..surely they could have size..problems.gone to antique museum.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 am 

I know, I meant, SA was massive on PS2. and, look at how a small LC became huge on PS3, so they'll obviously add more to SA.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:00 pm 
Admin

Fox wrote:
I know, I meant, SA was massive on PS2. and, look at how a small LC became huge on PS3, so they'll obviously add more to SA.

Wow more things in SA..can you imagine that? it would be awesome to see things improved in SA,
what I mean by improved is not take away...but add on,finish up, not subtract..

..no,no never ever demand subtract...IV lost the great atmosphere of old LC..still a great game..
just the horrible problems with PC version.

Last edited by FiGro on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: spl ck

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]