It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:05 pm

All times are UTC

Créez un forum Gratuit >

Page 1 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Shocking Revelations in the Priest and Prostitute!
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:42 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBsXDNy0_gQ

First off I want to say that I have tested and found out that if you bump the RV with another vehicle before pulling the priest out of the driver's seat he will get back in the driver's seat and drive off very fast. If you take the priest out of the driver's seat without banging the RV with another vehicle, he will fight you to his death.
I have tested this about 3 or 4 times today and all came out to this purpose.

So getting those experiment results I have to say that he is willing to die for the RV and/ or the woman in the vehicle.

NOW the video at hand. On the GTA: San Andreas Neoseeker forums, they said that the woman's door is locked at all times. Not this time!!!!
I was so suprised you can see it in the video, my player is freaking out!

A second thing is that I have not yet listened to the audio,so ears listen!

Post subject: Re: Shocking Revelations in the Priest and Prostitute!
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:02 am 
Admin

Congrats !!^^ this is a step forward and is something we did not know,before...at least me.
The FACT !! she can get out of van,and the Preacher will fight for van or her/or/both...this is New,
I think.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:27 am 

Oh, and if the video's up, fast forward about 15 - 25 seconds, I accidently drove off the cliff when i was turning back! LOL

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:01 am 
video doesn't work

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:06 am 

sorry about that, reuploading now...........

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:18 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT04Ghso0mU

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:17 pm 
Admin

TheNomadHunter wrote:

There is an Exploit to this event^^on what you may see Preacher and Hoe,doing, if they go
to the ends of Earth to hunt CJ down, Like in the movie, " The Fugitive "

Not only do they not disappear,but you could have a lot of fun by letting them track you down;
and just escape just before they can get you. A Little bit of fun between hunts :) cool..

BUT...for Epsilon Hunting it could reward you with info,as to how they act,when you allow them to,
follow you all the way to Cult farm and other suspect Epsilon sites ; are both,dead Proof?

That would be a grand experiment with hours or days of playing the Fugitive, Like Dr. Jensen. :)
BUT !! you may in the process of your fun,find out what info they may give you. What you think?

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:28 pm 
Admin

When we first learned of this at CtEC, we thought it might be a good idea to follow the priest when he speeds away. He destroys his RV with his noob race-driving, so nobody knows if he'll ever get anywhere. :(

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:42 pm 
Admin

Grand Master RandomE wrote:
When we first learned of this at CtEC, we thought it might be a good idea to follow the priest when he speeds away. He destroys his RV with his noob race-driving, so nobody knows if he'll ever get anywhere. :(

Just for a min; think in reverse...let him follow you to Cult farm or Green Glass to see if any thing
happens or/ I am starting to think an awesome theory..think,what if this event during this mission ;

is the secret,the reward,for Epsilon..what if we have found it !! the journey is right there, all this,
time right in front of us,hidden in plain site,with in the likes of;

Preacher,Hoe..and the Journey (a truck) an the truck looks not red,but it is,as in Hoe House.

The reward just may be;

~ Interdiction The Never Ending Mission ~

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:45 pm 

AhAh!

More info!

I was playing this morning, replayed the scenario about 3 or 4 times and i found out some more things:

-When you destroy the helicopters I found out that when you first get in view of where the RV is supposed to be, you see the priest does drive the RV but stops either when he notices you or a reason I have no idea of.

-When the RV flips on it's side like in the morning (it happened about two times this morning!) the woman gets out right away,but the pries stays in until the RV gets enough damage that it ctaches on fire.

-If you notice in the video he does drive very sloppy, but if in my other video that I haven't put up yet, I set it up where i ride on his roof for a while watching where he goes,he does drive on the road going somewhere, it's not like he's just driving crazily.

-That priest does chase you! I went all the way around the mountain and he came from behind me! Most pedestrians don't even bother anymore if you run about 2 or 3 blocks after hitting them, he was scripted to be this way for a reason.......

P.S I have to say that on the Neoseeker forums I can't believe that they stopped investigating this because it is scripted for this RV to pull up when you start coming down the little mountain you were on, so it has to be meant for something because the developers woudln't have made this to happen!

Page 1 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next