It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 9:44 am

All times are UTC



Créez un forum Gratuit >




 Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Rauma, Finland
This sounds vey similar to "red trucker".


http://gta.wikia.com/Reed_Tucker

And on WCTR, he calls Area 53.



_________________
You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Z.
You say T-Pain-I say SOAD
You say Flowers-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-i say STFU
You say Pop-I scream Metal!
You say Hannah M.-i punch you in the face
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:00 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 1376
Location: France
"Reed claims that his mentor is a 430-year-old monk, and he practices his spiritual enlightenment in his parents' basement, which he calls a "center for spiritual enlightenment"."


:shock:

Remember the "Monkey Graffiti" ?
Look at the article "Easter Island" on MEDN

And yes, he also looks for Enlightenment.

-Almost the same name
-A monk
-Enlightenment

3 points, 3 links, it's a CLUE !
Congratulations, sporty, this is a good lead !

We should all look for details about this guy in the games, or in the Web.
Who wanna help with that ?

PS : Hilarious Avatar ^^



_________________
Image
"Following the blue light...To the Truth !"
Myepsilon Daily News
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm 
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 am
Posts: 2092
Location: stl.usa
Troll-Haybus wrote:
"Reed claims that his mentor is a 430-year-old monk, and he practices his spiritual enlightenment in his parents' basement, which he calls a "center for spiritual enlightenment"."


:shock:

Remember the "Monkey Graffiti" ?
Look at the article "Easter Island" on MEDN

And yes, he also looks for Enlightenment.

-Almost the same name
-A monk
-Enlightenment

3 points, 3 links, it's a CLUE !
Congratulations, sporty, this is a good lead !

We should all look for details about this guy in the games, or in the Web.
Who wanna help with that ?

PS : Hilarious Avatar ^^


Perhaps we could find his basement.
What about a car basement? there are lots of them with doors.



_________________
Image
CJ would be so proud
SA tribute ~ Its Been Good ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guDYTNxzd8k
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:25 pm 
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 552
Location: Anywhere City GTA 2
Maybe in GTA IV. I doubt there's a hidden basement for a guy as irrelevant as him in San Andreas.


   
 
 Post subject: Re: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:09 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 1376
Location: France
Yea, in his sport club, in GTA4 !
Arggggh !!!
I can't play it, who wanna check, all the infos are in the link gived in the first post.



_________________
Image
"Following the blue light...To the Truth !"
Myepsilon Daily News
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:25 pm
Posts: 22
On Integrity 2.0, in GTA 4, Lazlow enters a cab and the cabbie recolonizes' him and Lazlow says "yeah i was on Chatterbox, and i'm comin' back, i'm on the air now!"(or somthing to that effect) and the cabbie says "you beat up that vegetarian guy, that was funny!"(or somthing like that), anyway, why was there a subtle reference to Reed Tucker in GTA 4? Who knows,



_________________
Image
welcome to liberty city-were lunatics prosper
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Rauma, Finland
Troll-Haybus wrote:
PS : Hilarious Avatar ^^


that must hurt, i dont know if it's from the Finnish Defence Forces, that could kill. Your organs would fail in ½ second.



_________________
You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Z.
You say T-Pain-I say SOAD
You say Flowers-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-i say STFU
You say Pop-I scream Metal!
You say Hannah M.-i punch you in the face
   
 


 Post subject: Re: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:20 pm 
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 am
Posts: 2092
Location: stl.usa
Epsilon Freak wrote:
On Integrity 2.0, in GTA 4, Lazlow enters a cab and the cabbie recolonizes' him and Lazlow says "yeah i was on Chatterbox, and i'm comin' back, i'm on the air now!"(or somthing to that effect) and the cabbie says "you beat up that vegetarian guy, that was funny!"(or somthing like that), anyway, why was there a subtle reference to Reed Tucker in GTA 4? Who knows,



Maybe you have to drive his RED truck to find out :|



_________________
Image
CJ would be so proud
SA tribute ~ Its Been Good ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guDYTNxzd8k
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 am 
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:41 am
Posts: 1284
Location: Mexico
Grand Master RandomE wrote:
Maybe in GTA IV. I doubt there's a hidden basement for a guy as irrelevant as him in San Andreas.


Basement? Maybe one of the enterable buildings, like the weapon shops.



_________________
Image
   
 
 Post subject: Re: Reed Tucker?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:51 pm 
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:38 am
Posts: 2092
Location: stl.usa
Search every nook and cranny :)

off to PS3
if If I can wrestle it from Liz
:|



_________________
Image
CJ would be so proud
SA tribute ~ Its Been Good ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guDYTNxzd8k
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Quick-mod tools:
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  



cron

Créer un forum gratuit avec Forumavie.com | Signaler Abus ! | Support Technique