It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:48 am

All times are UTC

Créez un forum Gratuit >

Page 1 of 34 [ 335 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Brainstorming, The Talk Topic.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:10 am 

Click to view report Click to view report

Welcome to the talk topic

Anywho... here you can say ANY idea you have. It doesn't matter how silly (ex. Green Goo is really boogers that a collector from the gov. keeps :lol: ).
Or small (ex. 23= 2+3= 5, very small but indicates Truth is somehow connected to Epsilon).
Users can continue these ideas, but please, no offensive comments.
Any idea can be good for this, were just forming hypothesis.

Edited by MasterBT...

The first posts were erased by mystake, so here a copy of them:

Fox :arrow:
Where is this bunker located? I haven't been here for a little while, I missed a few posts. I've been too busy. anyways, this could mean we've either found a secret place cut from the game, or a link to Marvin Trill, who is supposed to be in a bunker. but- of course, that is supposed to be in the desert....but, still, it is possible. Too bad we don't have any Bunker Busters.....

FiGro :arrow:
the Structure^^^is just East of Bayside,west of that cafe that Barbra likes..
above of that "Skimmer " that s always there.

GhostCar :arrow:
I don't think that there would be a mission to blow up a lighthouse, since buildings can't be destroyed in the game, and the in-game terrain never changes. For example, there's always an open grave in the vinewood cemetary because of that one mission where you mow down some enemy gang members at a funeral.

Devil lt :arrow:
Im not sure, but i think in mission "yayka yayka boom boom" drug factory eventually blows up.

ONE OF THEM :arrow:
You're right, and in other GTAs the same things happen: in VCS you blow up Cholo's drug storage and the Gas pipes near Escobar. And in LCS you destroy half of the city in one mission underground, I guess, it was for 8ball. Also in LCS, you destroy Doll's House- Sindaccos' brothel

Wow, I didn't know that. I haven't played any other GTAs yet because I'm still playing San Andreas! I do plan on eventually playing Vice City and Vice City Stories, though (preferably in that order). Not so sure about GTAIII because it's sortof an old game now.

Anyway, more on topic, what kind of mission would involve blowing up a lighthouse? I mean, I'm not saying it isn't possible, but a lighthouse doesn't really strike me as being a good hideout or place to blow up.

ONE OF THEM :arrow:
Well, maybe Federal agents used lighthouse as their hideout? Who would even manage to think that there are FBIs sitting in lighthouse and watching you?

Maybe. I mean, there are lots of random and kooky locations in San Andreas, like gunfights at graveyards and such so I suppose it's always possible that a lighthouse would be a location. However, if it was going to be a place for a mission, wouldn't it have an interrior that we could find in Blue Hell? Unless it was taken out of the game very early on... However, remember that we can find a LOT of unused interrirors in Blue Hell (such as the Chinese Restarant and the hot coffee interrirors).

Devil It :arrow:
^^ Dunno about which gunfights you talk about, but in LS, you can hear ak47 and 9mm gunshots all over the city... Its a gang city overall, atmosphere :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Brainstorming
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:29 am 
Admin

ONE OF THEM wrote:
Well, maybe Federal agents used lighthouse as their hideout? Who would even manage to think that there are FBIs sitting in lighthouse and watching you?

Shadow groups sometimes use an innocent looking structure.
such as a lighthouse to conceal a hidden bunker maybe in one of the cut missions.
The top of this structure which of course is not there and I have not found a way in.
No door no rubble pile maybe it just flew back to where ever it came from.
Kiffloms Space craft you think who can know?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:42 pm 

Devil lt wrote:
^^ Dunno about which gunfights you talk about, but in LS, you can hear ak47 and 9mm gunshots all over the city... Its a gang city overall, atmosphere :mrgreen:

I was refering to the mission where you take out a bunch of enemy gang members in the Vinewood graveyard, but I was just using that as an example of the sort of insanity that's in San Andreas. :)

As for a possible lighthouse explosion, rubble, etc., maybe it all just slid into the water?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:47 pm 

Oh that one... Well grove street families fight ballas everywhere, anytime lol
Well for what reason could lighthouse fall? Storm? tornado? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:01 pm 

I don't think there are much tornadoes on west coast... Earthquakes-YES, tornadoes-I doubt...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 pm 

Has anyone tried to blue hel this location or nomadhunter could possibly walk through the walls of that bunker/lighhouse.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 am 

Ill try with crazy trainer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 pm 

I already checked the water below the ''bunker''
There was only an oyster. But wasnt there a mission in bayside that got cut out? ( the truth is out there )
This place looks like the ideal place to meet up with him, just outside of town with a good overview.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:28 pm 
Admin

Good^^^idea,then we go with this person to where? on the journey?
what steps will this travel through the dawn(or light) take CJ?
we should make a list an update it for future reference a simple list.
troll has one on his site we need to check all of it see if timing is involved.
An/or a " Dream time ' journey we need to be ready for it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:04 am 

Perhaps it would be good to make a map of Bayside that shows all the weapons, items, pickups, and vehicles there. This will give us a good idea about how densely-packed it is with these things, so we can compare it to the other areas of the game (ex, Bayside is the only place to find the silver vibrator).

More importantly, perhaps showing what items are outside of the 4-star boundry, which may give some sort of clue as to which of them are important to the quest. Just throwing out some ideas.

Page 1 of 34 [ 335 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next