It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:39 am

All times are UTC

Créez un forum Gratuit >

Page 9 of 11 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alien and secrect Society connection's in GTA
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:08 pm 

Well here: [link] is a CIA document (note how it's even hosted on the CIA website, so most likely no fake) mentioning Area 51. It may not be THE Area 51, but since there is mention of AN Area 51, surely it must exist.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:38 pm 
Admin

Continental u.s. is devided into numbered areas. 51 is in the nevada desert. There's nothing special or secret about the area itself.

The secret part is an airforce base in that area. "Area 51" is also the codename for that base.

It's located 133 km north-northwest of downtown Las Vegas. The large secretive airforce base is on the southern shore of Groom Lake. The base's primary purpose is to support development and testing of experimental aircraft and weapons systems.

The base lies within the United States Air Force's vast "Nevada Test and Training Range". Although the facilities at the range are managed by the "99th Air Base Wing" at "Nellis Air Force Base", the Groom facility appears to be run as an adjunct of the "Air Force Flight Test Center" (AFFTC) at "Edwards Air Force Base" in the Mojave Desert (around 300 km southwest of Groom) and as such the base is known as "Air Force Flight Test Center (Detachment 3)".

The intense secrecy surrounding the base, the very existence of which the U.S. government barely acknowledges, has made it the frequent subject of conspiracy theories and a central component to unidentified flying object folklore.

The u.s. airforce used that base during the cold war (not that it would be over) to test it's new secret aircraft.

That place is known world wide for being a secret research base.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:39 pm 
alan wrote:
FiGro wrote:
Why SA has secret type base like the real area 51..does some one in R* know about it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ICRApPMzQ

who says theres a real area 51?

It is real. Come on, don't say you never heard of it!

Post subject: Re: Alien connections in gta post here:
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:30 pm 
Admin

GhostCar wrote:
We still don't know if the beta map in the Lil'Probe Inn and Toreno's ranch has markers that mean anything; are they spots were UFOs were seen? Places that tell about the history of the state of San Andreas? Or just random dots?

To crack this^question;would make you famous..in,the above posts,there are some reliable clues;link
http://epsilonproject.forumavie.com/vp11416.html#p11416

Post subject: Re: Lone street lamp
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:37 pm 

Great minds think alike. But do you think a revolution can be done without violence? That would require a lot of mental strength and a lot of wisdom. People will keep on killing, stealing etc. until the whole mankind has seen some sort of..spiritual enlightment. Some people speculate that 2012 will be the year when mankind forgets violence, greed, hate etc.. Some think it's the end of the world.

What do you think?

Nostalgic gaming still lives..

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:51 pm 
Admin

Myth-hunter_FIN wrote:
Great minds think alike. But do you think a revolution can be done without violence? That would require a lot of mental strength and a lot of wisdom. People will keep on killing, stealing etc. until the whole mankind has seen some sort of..spiritual enlightment. Some people speculate that 2012 will be the year when mankind forgets violence, greed, hate etc.. Some think it's the end of the world.

What do you think?

Its like steel and copper they are both valuable in different ways..lets say steel is wisdom,wisdom has the numbers,and we all know their is wisdom in the council of many.

So steel (wisdom) will prevail in the end just because of its strength under pressure.So when we get at it,
full throttle,Its logical human kind will be the winner,and survive in an enlighten society.

I seen big advances for humans,not extinction..We could use a strong helping hand from somewhere,
just to speed it up..maybe,just maybe an advance cousin,from a much older culture,can help us;

with the speed up in 2012,imagine what we have done in science,in 200 years,now imagine a culture ,
with just 10 times that amount of time...or more.And yes,I think ET is a relative of Humans.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:29 pm 

Myth-hunter_FIN wrote:
But do you think a revolution can be done without violence?

It's been done before: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Revolution

Myth-hunter_FIN wrote:
Some people speculate that 2012 will be the year when mankind forgets violence, greed, hate etc.. Some think it's the end of the world.

I suppose both options would end human violence, greed and hate. The choice may be ours, if we choose to live without it, we can. If we choose to remain violent, we might just end it all ourselves.
It's like negotiating with a kid who wants 2 pieces of candy. You say it can only have one, the kid gets angry for you not giving both and goes to sit mocking at the other end of the room. With no candy at all.
You can't blame children for not making a sensible choice, but we surely should be more mature than that.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:41 pm 

Maximo 40000 wrote:
Then after I unpaused the game CJ began singing:"We"re never gonna get it,we're never gonna get it."
Maybe he knows about the hunter :lol:

CJ sings this a lot...

Does any one recall the Lyric's ? the song /and/or a connection with it.could be a Clue,
never gonna get it ....i have thought of this phrase every time i have heard it.

Who are the music hunters in gta ? you recall this song any where? I am not an expert,except a bit,
of rock an roll music,some classical..

help^^^please..some one :(

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:57 pm 

Liz wrote:
Maximo 40000 wrote:
Then after I unpaused the game CJ began singing:"We"re never gonna get it,we're never gonna get it."
Maybe he knows about the hunter :lol:

CJ sings this a lot...

Does any one recall the Lyric's ? the song /and/or a connection with it.could be a Clue,
never gonna get it ....i have thought of this phrase every time i have heard it.

Who are the music hunters in gta ? you recall this song any where? I am not an expert,except a bit,
of rock an roll music,some classical..

help^^^please..some one :(

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/en-vogue/my-lovin-youre-never-gonna-get-it.html

would this be the song?

But, on YouTube, it's shadowofdarkchaos.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:25 am 

Yeah. The song also plays on CSR 103.9 ingame radio. IIRC, I have seen CJ singing it on a YouTube video (but can't remember which one :( ) and after that, when he entered a car, that song was playing at the same time. Maybe like it's programmed CJ heard it play and has it as an 'earworm' at that moment.

Page 9 of 11 [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next