It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:37 pm

All times are UTC

Créez un forum Gratuit >

Page 8 of 10 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: EPSILON, FREEMASONARY & THE KABBALA
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:07 am 

The photo of the black triangle is inconclusive. Which means if your friend is any good with photo shop they could have faked it figuring the angle of the sun at the time of the photo. Otherwise you have a huge mass hovering over the state of Utah. Anyone want to estimate the size? If I were to be brutal I would vote that it was faked, because I could do the same in the Gimp. Since this is your friend and I don't know them. But if it was mine, I would just have to say yep it is a UFO.

Quote:
They are UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) what's so hard about that?

I know exactly what you mean by this statement. People automatically equate UFO = Spaceship = Flying Saucer = Aliens :mrgreen: = You are a nut job. However the term UFO is very generic and I get a kick out of newspapers that run polls "75% of Americans believe in UFO's" duh shouldn't that be 100%? Does that mean the other 25% believe all flying object can be easily identified no matter what the conditions might be?

Quote:
That 13613 hasnt been on there for over a year do you think the man silenced him? :o I read through his whole blog and some are pretty Koo-koo but they all make you think. Personally I liked his "God Fractal Theroy" best, because at the end he states the only way it could exist is for it never to be discovered. :lol:

I don't know why he hasn't posted in over a year. The "God Fractal" would be pretty cool if you had a program that could calculate all the known probabilities of the world and come out with exact results. I would like to use it once and only once, to play the state lotto. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 am 
Admin

You can't estimate the size, because you can't tell how far it is.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm 

You could estimate the shadow. If that indeed is the shadow. It looks off, because it appears to be larger than the craft itself. Sun rays are parallel, so that shouldn't be possible.
Also, while the mountains in the distance are hazily blue from the atmosphere, the craft is black. If it was flying at about the distance where the shadow also is, it should be light blue also. The shadow itself also is greyish, it should be bluer based on the shadows on the ground already.
If I estimate how the light rays would go from craft to shadow, it looks like the shadow is rotated a bit further than the craft, I think the tip should be more to the left.
Overall I'd say it doesn't look real enough, the craft also is too blurry. But I may be wrong of course, I don't know the right angles of the terrain and everything, it is known such things cause weird looking things, like the moon photos many claim are fake because of weird shadows.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 pm 

DaedalusYoung wrote:
You could estimate the shadow. If that indeed is the shadow. It looks off, because it appears to be larger than the craft itself. Sun rays are parallel, so that shouldn't be possible.

Planes and jets cast larger shadows so that is possible. The distance appears to be 10 miles so I would estimate the size to be 1 mile or more. But as you said there is the lack of haze around the object and even a black object should be effected by haze.

@Su Xi mu: You said to be BRUTAL so here is the final nail in the coffin.

I can take any photo and run it through almost any photo editor;

This was produced in just 5 minutes. Then pop off to Wal-Mart and have a print made for 37 cents. I would ask myself this, does your friend have a PC and/or digital camera and photo software? No, then does her brother or boyfriend? I would suspect she could be the unwitting accomplice in a hoax. I know if I took a photo like this to my girlfriend and said, "Look you got to back me up on this..." she would do it. I never would do that in a relationship but there are some fools that would.

BRUTALITY!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 pm 
Admin

Jabhacksoul wrote:
DaedalusYoung wrote:

http://satellite.derort.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/shadow_bab_frankfurt.jpg

Planes and jets cast larger shadows so that is possible. The distance appears to be 10 miles so I would estimate the size to be 1 mile or more.

Actually a shadow can only be larger then the object itself if the surface under the shadow is tilted.

The plane in your picture is not 10 miles high. It's more like less then a half a mile, because it's near an airport. And that shadow is smaller then the plain anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 am 

DaedalusYoung wrote:
How can you go to Spain after Sunday's events?!

:lol: i was in Spain already then, i flew at 7:20 in the morning, and yeah the streets went crazy!

My youtube channel
My twitter: check out & follow
My site (in dutch)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:35 pm 

Click to view report Click to view report

Well, the craft doesn't appear to be flying very high. I think in order to get a shadow larger than the object itself, you would have to be really far away. And the further away, the hazier the shadow gets. A solar eclipse, when viewed from space, shows a dark spot. The darkest bit actually smaller than the moon is and a huge hazy area where the eclipse is partial. I've seen such pics, where the shadow could be larger than the moon itself is, but it's so much out of focus, you wouldn't know. See an image here: http://www.nasaimages.org/luna/servlet/detail/nasaNAS~20~20~120406~227107:Eclipsed-Earth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 am 
Didn't know where to put this:
Attachment:
100_1317.jpg

Found in the Cape May zoo, 3 days ago.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:02 pm 

when i was on lanzarote i went to a place called TEGUISE, and there was a gate to a market or something and on top of the gate, 3 small pilars. 1 on the right 1 in the middle and 1 on left.
the guide said it was FATHER, SON and THE HOLY SPIRITS!

KIFFLOM (FATHER) KRAFT(SON) KRANT(HOLY SPIRITS)?

My youtube channel
My twitter: check out & follow
My site (in dutch)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 pm 

Jabhacksoul wrote:
This was produced in just 5 minutes. Then pop off to Wal-Mart and have a print made for 37 cents. I would ask myself this, does your friend have a PC and/or digital camera and photo software? No, then does her brother or boyfriend? I would suspect she could be the unwitting accomplice in a hoax. I know if I took a photo like this to my girlfriend and said, "Look you got to back me up on this..." she would do it. I never would do that in a relationship but there are some fools that would.

Ok what you said here might make some sense, her current boyfriend is Vincent and he is always playing jokes. If this is one of his jokes I will drop him on his head. I will ask her again this weekend if she took the picture and saw it or not.

Page 8 of 10 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next