if some one does not put 'me on a good way...I will leave forever. I am lost in my Hunts,its a Bit**
It is no Longer fun any more...I need a new Focus,a new way to hunt.
Any idea's Hunters...you hunters know what I mean...BURN-OUT... i think
Relax. This happens to everybody at some point. People need vacations. That's the way human psychology works.
I've posted this to the Neoseekers CtEC several times and I'm sure you'll find it useful.
RandomE's 10 step guide to getting you're act together wrote:
1. Stop complaining;
2. Relax, possibly turn off the game and do something else for a while;
3. Lie with 9 new partners a week;
4. Turn you hands and wallet over to EPSILONISM;
5. Face you're fear of not finding any more clues;
6. Acknowledge that you are happy, you just don't know it;
7. Relax some more;
8. Turn the game on again;
9. Don't look for clues or even think about Epsilon. Just play;
10. Remember, the truth is out there and sooner or later you will find either the next clue, or at least something so suspicious, that you just have to come here and talk about it.
Cris Formage wrote:
In the Epsilon program, there are no series finales. It goes on, and on, and on. We don't abandon you.