It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:45 pm

All times are UTC



Créez un forum Gratuit >




 Page 2 of 4 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:49 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Rauma, Finland
Theories,anyone? That bobcat is there for a reason. For transport? For the Epsilon code? Let's see,we should see also a red Bobcat.



_________________
You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Z.
You say T-Pain-I say SOAD
You say Flowers-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-i say STFU
You say Pop-I scream Metal!
You say Hannah M.-i punch you in the face
   
 
 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:06 pm 
Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 552
Location: Anywhere City GTA 2
I think it's just there because it's a good pace for off-roading and it's convenient that an off-road car spawns there.

These 3 posts are from the gallery. We're not suppose to talk there.

.Mark wrote:
I don't think that GTA III is connected with epsilon.The fact that the truck is red doesn't mean that it's Epsiloneeze.Or is it.I never played GTA II so I don't know much about it.


Grand Master RandomE wrote:
This thread isn't a discussion thread (so let's not talk here (anymore)), but I've playd lots of GTA 2. I've completed every mission several times and explored everything. There's no myths in GTA 2.


sportcrazy60 wrote:
.Mark wrote:
I don't think that GTA III is connected with epsilon.The fact that the truck is red doesn't mean that it's Epsiloneeze.Or is it.I never played GTA II so I don't know much about it.

My hypothesis is that Rockstar North/DMA Design had the general idea about Epsilon/storyline then.


   
 
 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Rauma, Finland
yes,but who knows? and dont forget the p@ss there. And a dodo is white-red and it can be flown under a p@ss,should we try flying a red olane? in default.idethe dodo is "car" like the trucks



_________________
You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Z.
You say T-Pain-I say SOAD
You say Flowers-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-i say STFU
You say Pop-I scream Metal!
You say Hannah M.-i punch you in the face
   
 
 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:50 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Rauma, Finland
Grand Master RandomE wrote:
I think it's just there because it's a good pace for off-roading and it's convenient that an off-road car spawns there.

These 3 posts are from the gallery. We're not suppose to talk there.

.Mark wrote:
I don't think that GTA III is connected with epsilon.The fact that the truck is red doesn't mean that it's Epsiloneeze.Or is it.I never played GTA II so I don't know much about it.


Grand Master RandomE wrote:
This thread isn't a discussion thread (so let's not talk here (anymore)), but I've playd lots of GTA 2. I've completed every mission several times and explored everything. There's no myths in GTA 2.


sportcrazy60 wrote:
.Mark wrote:
I don't think that GTA III is connected with epsilon.The fact that the truck is red doesn't mean that it's Epsiloneeze.Or is it.I never played GTA II so I don't know much about it.

My hypothesis is that Rockstar North/DMA Design had the general idea about Epsilon/storyline then.

well, I told them about it,and knew it.



_________________
You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Z.
You say T-Pain-I say SOAD
You say Flowers-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-i say STFU
You say Pop-I scream Metal!
You say Hannah M.-i punch you in the face
   
 
 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:50 pm 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 pm
Posts: 1376
Location: France
I sometimes play to LCS, funny, but i hate the paddles...Mouse rules ! :twisted:

Good info, SC60 :mrgreen: You're right, it looks like the red Sadler near of the SA north p@ss.
Yea, the word p@ss, because of @ss, launch the filter, it's a real shit, but i can't do nothing.



_________________
Image
"Following the blue light...To the Truth !"
Myepsilon Daily News
   
 
 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:12 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:25 pm
Posts: 22
i personally think any pre-San Andreas games will not contain anything Epsilon related simply because, as far as we know R* didn't even come up with it yet. However on Chatterbox FM) there is a guy who says "everyone knows women are made fom sand". And as for LCS the only reference i've found it when Lazlow say sarcastically "I love a guy trying to profit from religion" and since LCS takes place six years AFTER his Cris Formage interview in San Andreas, one would assume its a reference to him.



_________________
Image
welcome to liberty city-were lunatics prosper
   
 
 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:03 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:44 am
Posts: 44
Location: Belgrade,Serbia
I agree with epsilon freak,the epsilon website came out after San Andreas was up.If it was before that It would come out sooner.I don't know about LCS I never played it.



_________________
Image
You say pop-I say Rap
You say Metal-I say Hip Hop
You say Justin Bieber-I say FUCK YOU
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Snoop Dogg
You say Twilight-I say Shut the fuck up!
You say Darius Fontane-I scream KIFFLOM!
   
 


 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:38 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Rauma, Finland
Well, we could Hunt on ths more, I could easily fly the Dodo thru the p@ss.



_________________
You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Z.
You say T-Pain-I say SOAD
You say Flowers-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-i say STFU
You say Pop-I scream Metal!
You say Hannah M.-i punch you in the face
   
 
 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:29 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:25 pm
Posts: 22
I love flying the DODO.



_________________
Image
welcome to liberty city-were lunatics prosper
   
 
 Post subject: Re: GTA3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:31 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Posts: 266
Location: Rauma, Finland
Epsilon Freak wrote:
I love flying the DODO.

me too. I just flew it thre... and crashed, i can't put my altitude down safely.



_________________
You say Justin Bieber-I say ACDC
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Z.
You say T-Pain-I say SOAD
You say Flowers-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-i say STFU
You say Pop-I scream Metal!
You say Hannah M.-i punch you in the face
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 2 of 4 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Quick-mod tools:
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  



cron

Créer un forum gratuit avec Forumavie.com | Signaler Abus ! | Support Technique