It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:12 am

All times are UTC

Créez un forum Gratuit >

Page 2 of 5 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW WORLD ORDER!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

Click to view report Click to view report

Hey, Alan, did you noticed the strange white patern in the middle of the Dollar' eye?

It's like a "E", isn't it ?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:26 pm 

Troll-Haybus wrote:
You don't really need to have the game to check LiesDamnLies, there is a copy on MEDN, a a copy of a lot of GTA4 Websites (in fact all the Websites linked to epsilon), there is also the Kifflom and Maccer Teasers, so...^^

u know that the ILLUMINATI (the eyed pyramid) is on a 1 dollar bill! its actually on money! Image

u know on the pyramid it says this: MDCCLXXVI which is 1776. year the ILLUMINATI was raced. (got that from the site :D ) so. gouverment involved? YES!

My youtube channel
My twitter: check out & follow
My site (in dutch)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:28 pm 

Troll-Haybus wrote:
Hey, Alan, did you noticed the strange white patern in the middle of the Dollar' eye?

It's like a "E", isn't it ?

i didnt even read your text i looked at ur picture first and immediatly saw the E so yes i do.

P.S nobody talked about the dollar thingy and i just posted a post about it, how did u came to THE DOLLAR EYE? what the hell :shock: did u know i was gonna post it?

My youtube channel
My site (in dutch)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 pm 
alan wrote:
Troll-Haybus wrote:
You don't really need to have the game to check LiesDamnLies, there is a copy on MEDN, a a copy of a lot of GTA4 Websites (in fact all the Websites linked to epsilon), there is also the Kifflom and Maccer Teasers, so...^^

u know that the ILLUMINATI (the eyed pyramid) is on a 1 dollar bill! its actually on money! Image

u know on the pyramid it says this: MDCCLXXVI which is 1776. year the ILLUMINATI was raced. (got that from the site :D ) so. gouverment involved? YES!

There is a big delusion about the eye in the triangle, and nobody can explain what caused this delusion.

The eye on the dollar bill is not Illuminati symbol - it actually has a name - All-seeing eye, or Eye of God, or Eye of Providence. It means all religion in common. However, as far as it is known, the Illuminati was not a religious cult/sect, but it was the Enlightenment movement. It was scientific movement, in more common language. Not religious.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:12 pm 

ONE OF THEM wrote:
alan wrote:
Troll-Haybus wrote:

There is a big delusion about the eye in the triangle, and nobody can explain what caused this delusion.

The eye on the dollar bill is not Illuminati symbol - it actually has a name - All-seeing eye, or Eye of God, or Eye of Providence. It means all religion in common. However, as far as it is known, the Illuminati was not a religious cult/sect, but it was the Enlightenment movement. It was scientific movement, in more common language. Not religious.

maybe, but its probably linked to the ILLUMINTI

My youtube channel
My site (in dutch)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:54 am 

Wasn't it proven to be linked to the Illuminati?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:31 am 

Canadarocker wrote:
Wasn't it proven to be linked to the Illuminati?

i thought so yes, but Oot doesent

My youtube channel
My site (in dutch)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:53 am 

see what i found on LDL.

read the text: who said something about getting layed ? CRISS FORMAGE! and we dont know where he is, maybe he is disappeard and that might be a reason why says he's called BERMUDA TRIANGLE. BT adds to the picture above the text. all connected?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My youtube channel
My site (in dutch)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:58 pm 
Prove me it's linked to lluminatis, Alan. I mean, try to prove it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 pm 
alan wrote:
see what i found on LDL.

read the text: who said something about getting layed ? CRISS FORMAGE! and we dont know where he is, maybe he is disappeard and that might be a reason why says he's called BERMUDA TRIANGLE. BT adds to the picture above the text. all connected?

Huh? You gotta be kidding me. ChrisT(not Chris Formage), you gotta get laid.
Christ does not stand for Chris, or a other particular name. It an expression, like "shit", "Jesus", "Geez", or "damn".
And do you know what getting laid in common American mean, Alan? Good. [I don't don't wanna write it, cuz the filter will choke on every word :lol: ]

Page 2 of 5 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next